2013 Baldwin County
Mobilizing our community to take action for school reform requires an informed, engaged citizenry.
The Baldwin County Education Coalition hosts periodic learning forums on pressing issues facing public schools. The most important of these learning opportunities is our Baldwin County Education Summit. Parents, citizens and school leaders gather to hear the latest education news and to re-visit our shared vision for the future.
Mark your calendar now!
2013 Education Summit | Friday, November 15, 9 am - 2 pm
Daphne High, Trojan Hall
9078 Champions’ Way, Daphne, Alabama 36526
Come hear the latest on these important developments:
State of the State:
RAISING THE BAR FOR ALABAMA’S STUDENTS
- DR. TOMMY BICE
Alabama State Superintendent of Education
State of the System:
TURNING THE PAGE IN BALDWIN COUNTY
- DR. ALAN LEE
Superintendent, Baldwin County Public Schools
The Realm of the Possible:
A DIGITAL RENAISSANCE SHOWCASE
- Featuring student presenters from selected Baldwin elementary, middle and high schools
Becoming a Believer:
21st CENTURY CLASSROOMS AND COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION
- Luncheon keynote address by Leon Pridgen, parent and business partner Mooresville Graded School District, Mooresville, NC
Partners in Education:
BUILDING PUBLIC OWNERSHIP FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Panel presentation by School/Community Partners from Dothan City and Mobile County public schools
Be part of this historic learning opportunity for all Baldwin County citizens. Register now for only $10.
Friday, November 15, 2013:
DAPHNE HIGH SCHOOL, TROJAN HALL
- Program: 9 am - 2 pm
- Summit Luncheon: 12 noon
- Admission: $10 per person
- Advance registration required for lunch reservations.
Complete and submit form on sidebar (R) or call 251.989.2262 for more information.